29. september 2012

CLE

The traditional first picture, selfie in the mirror.



Go wide girl
The world is out there
Waiting


The world is full of pictures waiting to be found, sometimes too many and I feel my eyes going sore. Its good to see wide, take it all in and capture the world as it unfolds.
When I left for the largest country in the world, The Abroad, my girlfriend Frida put her beloved Minolta CLE in my hands and told me to show her the world. She has got a great eye, seeing pictures where I see little, but she decided to leave the pictures rumbling for a time and concentrate on othe things. But cameras are made to capture, and it would be sad to see hers sit on a shelf wanting to See.

So little girl, go wide, let me show you the world!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar