10. oktober 2011

Thrilled

I have gotten into street art photography, and I can't get out. Whenever I turn a corner there is something new, and everything is so exciting I can't wait to see a contrasty B/W print of it, slightly blue-toned. This is my time and I am thrilled to be alive.


David Choe and DVS-1




Herakut




Herbert Baglione


 

 Vhils




Dolk




Dotmasters



David Choe and DVS-1




 David Choe



This is not the last post about NuArt'11, I promise, but as the festival is drawing to a close, I want to thank Martin, Marte, Tore and Leon for making Nuart what it is, and the artists for spending hours making the streets of Stavanger more colourful. And of course, thank you all for letting me hang around and photograph your world.

                                                                        - CF


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar