17. mai 2011

The Burning House

Name: CF Salicath
Age: 22
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Occupation: Student / Photographer
Website: www.cfsalicath.foto.no

List, counter-clockwise from left:

  • My photographs, on negatives and harddrives. Here shown with a single strip of uncut film.
  • Stack og letters, tickets and stuff from the last couple of years.
  • Diane, the Lomo Diana Mini my girlfriend adopted to me for my 22nd birthday.
  • The watch I've had for the last 8 years, which I intend to carry the rest of my life.
  • Miranda, the Minolta XG-1, which I have from my late grandfather.
  • Fioleta, the Fuji X100, the only camera I need really...
  • The Olympus XA, my mothers old camera. Although I've never taken a frame with it, it recorded my entire childhood. For some reason I want to keep that...
  • The only pictures I have of my girlfriend where she smiles like the world is a good place to be...
  • My copy of "Skyggene fra Månen" by Jon Bing. A truly wonderful book I got from a librarian who went the extra mile to get to sell it to me for one norwegian krone (20 cents)
  • A little canvas artwork I made, showing a penguin under a streetlight. It is there to remind me to take good care of all creatures on this planet.
  • A copy of my favourite album, "Automatic for the People" by R.E.M., special edittion in wooden box.
  • In the back: A scrapbook-album I made from random pictures. It tells me to let my shoulders down and move with life and live it while I photograph it, rather then being a passive viewer hiding behind the camera...


    Ingen kommentarer:

    Legg inn en kommentar